Saturday, March 05, 2005

Jamba Juice

I went into Jamba Juice looking to develop some juicy bits of comedy, and I realized. The happy music, the smoothies, the bright colors, it's almost impossible to be depressed in here....

Oh I tried. I tried to think about genocide, starvation, the war in Iraq, but I couldn't do it. I found myself getting happy.

I'm thinking... "hold on... must be strong... must remain... unhappy...." but it didn't work.

I thought... "just a few more hours.... I can make it to the evening news..."

But I wound up leaving feeling giddy and happy despite my best intentions.

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Bud said...

Joe, yesterday you sounded like an Anger Management outpatient. Today you sound like the antidepressents have seriously kicked in. I hope some comedy is coming out of this at your gigs.Glad you're feeling so well.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Andy Land said...

Don't trust Joe's response. If you put any value into anything, be it homework, opinions, stories...Joe will give you joke answers hoping you'll think it is funny.

If you want actual answers to your questions don't ask Joe. Jow knows no other way than to ridicule and mock. It is the way of the Schulenberg.

Besides, he goes to fucking Jamba Juice FOR FUN! Freak!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home